Thursday, January 27, 2011

To get a residence permit in the greencard scheme, you ought to hold up yourself during your first year in Denmark. You require providing a document that you have financial resources equal to one year of Danish Start Help benefits.

There are contradictory rates of Start Help, depending on your age and number of dependants.
The monthly Start Help rates for the year 2010 are:
•DKK 5,267 for persons below the age of 25 living alone
•DKK 6,351 for persons more than the age of 25 living alone
•DKK 5,267 per person for spouses or cohabiting partners
•DKK 1,317 per child for married or cohabiting parents
•DKK 1,589 per child for single parents

Bank account statements and comparable documents can be used as documentation of your financial resources.

Example of Funds Required for Denmark Immigration:
If you want to get a residence permit under the greencard scheme and desire to bring your spouse/partner and child, you are requisite to document that you have enough funds amounting to DKK 5,267 per month required to give for yourself, DKK 5,267 per month to provide for your spouse/partner and DKK 1,317 per month to provide for your child.

Altogether, you must be able to show that you have funds amounting to DKK 142,212 – (5,267 + 5,267 + 1,317) x 12 – the equal of one year of Start Help benefits for the same size family.

If your child/children apply for an independent residence permit but your spouse/partner (the child's/children's other parent) does not apply for a residence permit, the monthly Start Help amount is DKK 1,589 per child.


Post a Comment