Thursday, January 27, 2011

At present, over 18,000 Pakistani people live in Denmark and constitute the 4th biggest minority group in the Denmark. It is contrary to Canada Immigration or Australia Immigration.

In spite of the reality that over the last 35 years Pakistanis in Denmark have worked hard to mix socially and culturally into Danish society. But young citizens from Pakistan certainly consider themselves to be more Pakistani than Danish.

Most of the people from Pakistan who have established in Denmark come from Pakistan's small towns. They prioritize Danish education and want the best likely future for their children. Today the proportion of Pakistan-Danish youth who enroll for higher education is about as high as Denmark's national average.

These days, Denmark welcomes Pakistanis more warmly then ever because they realize the potential of Pakistani skilled workers. Pakistanis has their own culture and community in Denmark. They are sharing their abilities and skills with Danish to boost the Danish economy. Pakistanis are wondering to find the precise information for Denmark Green Card. without spending a lot of money on Denmark Immigration Consultants in Pakistan, must explore this site to find the right information about Denmark Immigration, Denmark Greencard or any kind of Danish Visa.

Also see the partner sites and get as much information as you can regarding Denmark Immigration before applying the Denmark Immigration from Pakistan.

8 comments :

  1. I have BS computer science graduate 4 years had completed 16 years of education and have 3 years of experience in same field...
    my age is 25 please check my scores...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mudassar
    I have done MBA and BBA which is 17 years of education and have 7 years of experience in different fields. 6 Band in IELTS Test
    muddassar.abbs86@gmail.com could you plz tel me my score

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post about Denmark Immigration Many peoples want to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post about IELTS band for Denmark it is very helpful for students and immigrants

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m waseem, age 36, Qualification B.A, Married, can i apply for Denmark immigration? plz reply on my e-mail with thanks: wasi_atd@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post about immigration it is very useful information

    Denmark Immigration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Haroon Sadric, having the Qualification Of MBA, B.com , 8 years of experience, Married, My wife is graduate, teaching qualification and working also, we both are of the age 29, are we qualified for Immigration to Denmark, Please calculate our points, and let me know please at haroon_sadric@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 59 years old and near about my retirment from government job as vice pricipal from special education department.I want to apply for immigaration to Denmark. what are the chance for me?

    ReplyDelete

Ads